- Depart from Barcelona, Spain to Quito, Ecuador
- Transport from the airport to the hotel.
- Check in the hotel.
- Visit the University of San Francisco, Quito: 1st event of the VI Royal European Academy of Doctor International Congress.
- Lunch on the site.
- Afternoon: Tour of Quito
- Dinner at locale restaurant.
- Departure to the convent of San Francisco in Quito, where the 2nd event of the VI Royal European Academy of Doctors International Congress will take place.
- Visit to the historic center of Quito. ( reception hosted by the local authorities)
- Departure to the Galápagos Islands.
- Upon arrival to San Cristobal, transfer to the University of San Francisco where the 3rd event of the VI RAED International Congress will take place.
- Transfer to the port to embark on the Endeavor II-National Geographic. Full board on the ship.
Days 7 to 9:
- Visits to the Galapagos Islands. ( up on arrival to Santa Cruz Island, the 4th event of the VI Royal European Academy of Doctors International Congress will take place. At Darwin Foundation.
Day 9 :
- Return to Barcelona, Spain
* The final itinerary will not be confirmed until one month before departure and it is determined by the Galapagos National Park.